Sign up for the mailing list to get oocasional news updates.
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

Expedition Cancelled

April 13, 2009

Well I’m sorry to say that I’ve had to cancel my Shishapangma expedition this season. To date we’ve been unable to secure a climbing permit and Hector and I decided that we just didn’t have enough time left to give that mountain a good attempt, let alone go to Everest afterwards. So we’re heading home and will try again in the post monsoon. Its a disappointing end to the season but we wouldn’t call them ‘expeditions’ if they were easy. So, its back to training, fund raising and planning for next season. Thanks for your interest and bye for now. See you in September.