skip to Main Content

Shishapangma ABC

Hi again from Shishapangma ABC. Today is ANZAC day in Australia and New Zealand and my thoughts are with the commemorations taking place at home.

As for our climb, we have spent 4 days in abc waiting for better weather. It has been a good opportunity to rest, read and eat! There are now some positive signs in the weather as the winds have swung to the northwest, promising colder temps but, hopefully, lower humidity. If the winds ease sufficiently, we may have a chance. We are therefore planning to commence a summit push tomorrow. We’ll try to climb directly to camp 2, then C3 on Friday and onto the summit on Saturday.

Wish us luck…

Back To Top